Satisfyer Pro 3 Vibration – First Impressions
The shape of the Satisfyer Pro 3 is sensual without screaming ‘sex toy' and its matte black silicone body with rose gold trim is design glam without being over the top. Like most Satisfyer products, the packaging is nothing special but everything else says high-quality toy. Even the Pressure Wave and Vibration controls blend seamlessly into the body of this black beauty.
A bit about Pressure Wave toys
Despite the fact that touchless clitoral stimulation is still relatively new in the historical timeline of sex toys, their evolution has shown vast improvement over the past few years. As demonstrated in the video below, Pressure Wave technology creates touchless air pulses that stimulate the clitoris without actually touching it directly. The oval head/opening of these toys is pressed against the user in order to surround the clitoris but not directly touch it. With the clitoris at the center and a seal of sorts around the clitoris, the clitoris can then be stimulated via touchless Pressure Waves pulsating at variable speeds. Some of these toys, like the Satisfyer Pro 3 also provide a separate vibrating motor to create additional stimulation to the greater clitoral area.
Satisfyer Pressure Wave standard Features
Satisfyer has over a dozen different pressure wave stimulation toys with varying shapes and features. The Satisfyer Pro 3 is priced in the middle of the pack with all of the features and core functionality of the highest priced toys. It's key standard features are:
- 11 intensities of Pressure Waves (non-contact clitoral stimulation)
- 10 Vibration patterns
- 2 separate motors to control Pressure Waves and vibration patterns separately
- Waterproof for bathtub fun
- Whisper mode for quieter operation
- Lithium-ion battery with convenient magnetic charging cable
- 15-year guarantee
What makes the Pr0 3 Vibration Different
The Satisfyer Pro 3 Vibration, also known as the Satisfyer Pro 3+ has a few key features that really do make it different than most other toys in this category. So, what makes it different?
- Soft Silky Feel- It's soft “silky-matte black” outer material feels sensual on the hands
- Soft Silicone Head- It's extra soft ‘liquid silicone' head is unique amongst Pressure Wave Clitoral Stimulator toys (See Video Below)
- Easy to hold in place- It's User-friendly ergonomic design makes holding in place comfortable and also easy to change speed settings
Her Perspective (And that's really all that matters)
To be honest, Eli is a little jealous that he can't experience the sensation of these toys. When he first brought me one of these to try I was very skeptical that I could have a ‘touchless' clitoral orgasm – but I'm a skeptic no more. The Satisfyer Pro 3+ is the fifth pressure wave style toy that I've tried and although I liked it from the beginning, it is one of those toys that I find myself liking more with each use. Often when you do toy reviews, you're writing the review after only one or two uses, but I've found myself waiting to write this review because I was having a hard time identifying what it was about this toy that made me keep picking it up over the other options. So, I just had to keep having orgasms until I figured it out. Poor me.
So, here's what goes through my head as I use the Satisfyer Pro 3+…
When I touch it, I love the soft silicone feel. It's hard to explain, but it just feels sexy in my hands. It's incredibly ergonomic and easy to hold compared to other toys too, which can occasionally be tricky to keep in place as you get closer – this one is incredibly natural in the way it fits in your hand and the button placement. When I put it in place around my clit, I hold it a lot like the way a man holds his cock and there's something sexy about that too. It may sound a little weird, but holding this sensual feeling ‘cock' against me gets my solo masturbation imagination going. Then there's the soft silicone head. This is different than most other touch-less clitoral stimulation toys that usually have a harder more precise oval. Both have their pros and cons but what I like about the softer oval shape is that it is more forgiving (it can shift around more without changing sensation) and that in vibration mode it spreads the vibrations out in a broader way.
When I turn the pressure waves on, I like that its lowest setting is very subtle so that I can warm things up. I find that I spend most of my time around level 4 and then often crank things up to level 5 or 6 when I'm getting close to orgasm. I really like the pressure wave sensation and actually have found the vibration addition a bit much but after more use, I've learned that, for me, the vibration can really help to get me over the edge if I'm having a harder time reaching orgasm or it can be a really nice way to help me get a second orgasm in the same session. Yes… these touchless clitoral toys are amazing for multiple orgasms because somehow, I don't understand it, your clit, or at least my clit, can cum without hitting that over-stimulated feeling that I get with a classic vibrator. Of course, this leads Eli to encourage me to attempt a new single session orgasm record but he hasn't been convincing enough just yet.
- Recommendation: This is now one of HER personal favorite Pressure Wave toys to-date. If looking for a Pressure Wave style clitoral stimulator we can highly recommend the Satisfyer Pro 3+.
- As Advertised: Yes, it's an orgasm machine with little to think about except getting it in the right spot.
- Key Attributes: Soft Pressure Wave Oval for clitoral stimulation (11 intensities) plus vibration (10 vibration patterns). Waterproof.
- Comparable Products: Although this is a newish category of toy, there are now many products with Pressure Wave touchless clitoral stimulation. Satisfyer and Womanizer are the two top manufactures of this category. The Satisfyer Pro 3 with its soft silicone head, refined vibration, and ergonomic design is definitely one of the best.
- Value: Great value. Currently priced in the $60 range this is a high-quality product both in materials and design.
- Pros: Quality design and materials, ergonomic design, simple controls, soft silicone head.
- Cons: Controls are simple but can be visually hard to find (all black). Black Silky Smooth Silicone feels amazing but does pick up lent and oil from hands etc.
- Novelty or Mainstay: Mainstay… keep it in your bedside table or at the back of your panty drawer.
Satisfyer Pro 3 Vibration specs
- Weight: 113 g
- Length: 145 mm
- Breadth: 48 mm
- Height: 43 mm
- Battery: Battery
- Material: ABS plastic, Silicone
- Color: Black, Rose gold
- Waterproof: Yes
- 10 Pressure Wave intensities
- 11 Vibration patterns
Satisfyer Pro 3 Vibration Control Details
Satisfyer Pressure Wave toys have very similar controls with a few variations. For the Satisfyer Pro 3 Vibration, the controls are as follows:
- Plus and Minus Pressure Wave buttons – Long hold on the plus button starts pressure waves at the lowest setting. Step up or down to increase or decrease the pressure wave intensity, 11 levels. Turn off Pressure Waves with additional long hold on plus button.
- Vibration button – Long hold turns vibrations on or off. Once on, click the same button to scroll through 10 vibration patterns.
Note: This article includes affiliate links. These links provide SexLoveCoffee.com with a small commission if a purchase is made on the linked website. This helps us to “keep the lights on” here at SexLoveCoffee, but it in no way impacts the substance of our review. All reviews are open and honest as is the nature and purpose of SexLoveCoffee.com.