Reviewing Zumio E, the latest in Zumio's line of rotating clitoral stimulators, has been quite a nuanced challenge. Not too long ago we reviewed the Zumio X and it even found its way into one of my erotic short stories – The Artist's Touch. In fact, Zumio X has become one of Mimi's go-to favorite sex toys, especially when she only has a few minutes to reach orgasm. What makes reviewing Zumio E so difficult is that the difference between the Zumio X and Zumio E and even the Zumio S are very nuanced and very subjective to the user. In fact, we quickly realized that we couldn't help but have our review of Zumio E be deeply rooted in our Zumio X experience.
To be clear, WE LOVE ZUMIO and Mimi loves her Zumio X so we thought it most helpful to make this both a review of the Zumio E as well as a comparative assessment of the subtle differences in the other Zumio models.
- What's New with Zumio E
- Spoiler Alert: To Buy or Not to Buy?
- Unboxing the Zumio E
- Zumio Models: S, E, X,
- 2 big differences – 3 Zumio designs
- Understanding Zumio's “Intense”
- The Eye of the Beholder
- Zumio X & E Slow Motion
- Zumio E Slow Motion
- Zumio X Slow Motion
- Her Experience (Written by Mimi)
- What Zumio Says about Zumio E
- The Best Zumio is Your Zumio
What's New with Zumio E
Zumio E has a distinctly more aggressive curved stem and flatter tip along with an oval, as opposed to circular, rotation. Combined, these elements are designed to provide the most aggressive/intense sensations of the Zumio line.
Spoiler Alert: To Buy or Not to Buy?
- Recommendation: Every woman should own a Zumio. It's that simple. The real question is which one. Between Zumio X and E, Mimi loves the Zumio X for it's “thuddier” feel but others will prefer the Softer feel of the Zumio S or the higher-pitched feel and precision of the Zumio E.
- Key Attributes: Zumio E has a curved stem with a flatter head with oval rotation designed to create more precise pleasure. All Zumios are waterproof and have 8 speeds of rotation.
- Comparable Products:. Zumio X and Zumio S. Do not buy other knock-off toys, the original is worth it.
- Value: At just under $100 this is a quality luxury sex toy with a one year warranty from a reputable manufacturer.
- Pros: Zumio E creates a precise pinpoint sensation that will consistently bring you to orgasm.
- Cons: Zumio has two other options, the S and the X which may suit your preferences better.
If you find this review helpful and want to help fund ongoing reviews by SexLoveCoffee.com, please consider purchasing your Zumio via this buy button or any other link on this page. If purchased via our links, SexLoveCoffee will receive a small commission that helps to keep the lights on. Note that this arrangement has zero influence on the contents of our review.
Unboxing the Zumio E
Opening the box you will find a USB charging cord and base for the Zumio along with the Zumio itself and instruction manuals. The packaging is nice and feels like you have purchased a luxury level toy. The Zumio charging system uses a sleek base which makes charging easy (much like an electric toothbrush). and has a base like an electric toothbrush wh
Zumio Models: S, E, X,
Naming conventions are difficult especially when a company is growing and creating incremental product improvements. I believe the S and the X were launched at the same time although I'm happy to be fact-checked on that. The easiest way to think of the Zumio product line is to think “S” is for Soft, and “X” is for Xtra Strength and now “E” stands for Exact (in our opinion). Zumio explains things a little differently with the “S” described as being the least intense, the “X” being more intense, and the ‘E” being the most intense. The problem with this explanation is that each Zumio model is “intense” in different ways. We make this distinction because, for Mimi, the Zumio E does have the most exact pin-point stimulation but the Zumio X still provides a more intense “Thuddy” stimulation. More on this in a bit.
2 big differences – 3 Zumio designs
|Head Design||Rotation Type|
|Zumio S||Shorter Stem with Larger Softer Head||Circular|
|Zumio X||Longer Stem with Smaller Harder Head||Circular|
|Xumio E||Arced Stem with Flattened Oval Head||Oval|
Understanding Zumio's “Intense”
It's important to take a moment to understand what is meant by “Intense.” First, I would consider all Zumio's to be precise tools for exploring the entire clitoris and bringing women to climax consistently (as discussed in our Zumio X review). We have yet to review the S model but it makes sense that it has the softest touch due to its short padded stem and base. As for the Zumio X and E, the Zumio X, with its long stem and hard large balled head, actually creates a ‘thuddier” sensation while the Zumio E has a higher pitch to the sensation it creates. I think this has to do with physics and placing a larger mass on the end of a longer pole and then swinging it around. The longer the pole and the heavier the mass at the end, the more aggressive the result. This “thuddy” feeling of the Zumio X is something that Mimi really enjoys and finds very “intense”. While the Zumio E's intensity comes from the precision and higher-pitched feeling, this may or may not feel more intense to the actual user. So it really comes down to understanding what intensity means to you and how your body reacts to different stimulations.
The Eye of the Beholder
Whether comparing two beautiful women or two beautiful men or even two beautiful flowers, it's very difficult to articulate why one is more beautiful to you than another. The same goes for top performers in any field, whether its physics or football, there is always a good argument for one top performer to be the best and an equally good argument for another. Here lies the problem with doing a review on Zumio E, after falling in love with Zumio X. They will both make you cum, and in record time, but each takes you on a different path with nuances difficult to articulate even for the user.
Zumio X & E Slow Motion
Video of Zumio X and Zumio E in the first “on” position. Video is in SLOW MOTION and SOUND IS DISTORTED (Zumio is actually relatively quiet). Included here to show the subtle differences in their movement.
Zumio E Slow Motion
Video of Zumio E in the first “on” position. Video is in SLOW MOTION and SOUND IS DISTORTED (Zumio is actually relatively quiet).
Zumio X Slow Motion
Video of Zumio X in the first “on” position. Video is in SLOW MOTION and SOUND IS DISTORTED (Zumio is actually relatively quiet).
Her Experience (Written by Mimi)
As I'm sure Eli has said many times already in this review, I completely fell in lust with the Zumio X. It is now my go-to, get-me-off, sex toy. It makes me cum fast and hard and without fail. I like to use it alone and with Eli and I'm still learning and exploring myself with it when I have the time. So, here cums (I mean comes) Zumio E with its shorter curved head and oval rotational movement and it looks at me and my Zumio X as if to say, “you like that? I can show you more.” And my Zumio X looks back at the E and says something like, “this is my pussy, find your own.” 🙂
All joking aside, it did take me a bit to warm to the sharper shape and slightly more aggressive higher-pitch sensation of the Zumio E and even though I knew I needed to review this new toy, I found myself always reaching for the purple X before the black E. Ultimately, what it took for me, was an afternoon when I knew I really had some extended alone time and I could lube up a bit more than usual (often times I use no lube at all with Zumio X) and really explore both myself and the nuances of the Zumio E.
What I found was that for me, the Zumio E and its oval rotation created a more agressive sensation and a higher pitched feeling. I think this is a combination of the curved head along with the rotation but I'm not entirely sure. Zumio E also has a flatness and angularity to its tip which allows very specific targeting of sensation. This can be really interesting for exploration but it also requires a bit more skill. Even as an ‘owner operator' with years of experience pleasing my pussy it was easy to move slightly and find a sensation that was a bit too intense or too isolated/pin pointed.
What Zumio Says about Zumio E
Below are the key features of Zumio E as stated by Zumio. We like to include these on reviews as a sort of Marketing fact check. All marketing claims are accurate.
- Elliptical Rotation: Zumio E’s stem creates a unique elliptical rotation that allows you to vary the sensation depending on how you hold the toy.
- Intensity: Zumio E has a rigid metal stem and precision tip, providing a uniquely intense experience.
- Rotation, not Vibration: Zumio’s rotating motion provides stimulation without the numbing or buzzing sensation that vibration can cause. Also, you’ll never feel any unwanted vibration in the handle.
- Solo Use: Zumio is designed to let you explore your body like never before. Thanks to its precision tip and fully customizable intensity, you’ll be able to discover new sensations and pleasure points.
- Partner Use: Zumio’s small size and ergonomic handle make it perfect to use during foreplay or intercourse, allowing you to deliver pleasure when and where you want it most.
- Pressure Sensitive: Zumio’s mechanical design adjusts the intensity based on the pressure you apply. Push gently for rapid rotation and intensity, or push harder for slower, deeper, and more intense stimulation.
- Customizable Pleasure: Zumio has 8 speeds you can choose from using the simple and intuitive controls.
- Submersible: Zumio is 100% waterproof, which means you can safely enjoy it in the bath or shower.
- Perfect for Travel: Zumio’s Travel lock feature and safer battery technology go well in your carry-on luggage.
- One-Year Warranty: Enjoy Zumio with confidence knowing it’s backed by a comprehensive one-year warranty.
The Best Zumio is Your Zumio
In conclusion, Zumio is one of those toys that makes me (Eli) a bit jealous of Mimi. There are no male sex toys that can even come close to getting me off with similar speed and intensity. In addition to that, it's an amazing toy to help women explore ALL of the exterior portions of their clitoris (the clit is not just the little bean). Having said that, you really just have to tune into yourself a bit and take a leap of faith that you've picked the right Zumio for you. The reality is that you will cum with all of them but you may be immediately more comfortable with one or another based solely on personal preference. From Mimi's perspective, it's a bit like the story of the three bears where one choice is too small and another choice is too big but the third choice was just right. For Mimi that, “just right,” is still the Zumio X but for others, it will be the S or the E.
So, pick a Zumio and start exploring. Whether its Zumio X, S, or E, this truly unique orgasm experience will have you cumming back for more.
A Big Thank You to Zumio for providing the Zumio E for our review and for continuing to find meaningful innovations in the healthy exploration of the female orgasm.
Note: This article includes affiliate links to the Zumio Website. These links provide SexLoveCoffee.com with a small commission if a purchase is made at Zumio. This helps us to “keep the lights on” here at SexLoveCoffee but it in no way impacts the positive nature of our review. All reviews are open and honest as is the nature and purpose of SexLoveCoffee.com.