Clit Stimulation To-Go
The Satisfyer Traveler is exactly that, a discreet and worry-free way to bring a sex toy along with you on your next trip. With its cover on, it looks more like a make-up compact than a sex toy and that same cover makes certain that nothing accidentally turns-on during transport. Once you arrive at your destination, simply lift off the magnetic top, and push the ON button to begin. Each additional click gets you increasing intensity of air-pulse stimulation which, when delivered directly over the clitoris, is sure to make just about any women cum.
- Vibrating air-pulse stimulator for “touch-less” clitoral orgasms
- 11 intensity levels for customized sensation
- Magnetic travel case for discreet transport
- Rechargeable battery with USB charging cord
- 15 year warranty
Mimi's Travel Companion
Let's face it, most of us aren't traveling much these days (i.e. Covid-19) but when Mimi was hitting the road, this was her “go to” travel companion and someday, we will all get to travel again. And that's it. That is why you would buy this clitoral stimulator over another. It's compact, discreet, and can do the job it was built for.
What's wrong with the SATISFYER traveler
Again, this is an awesome clitoral stimulator to take with you on your journeys but it is not ‘the best' in any other category. The truth is that other clitoral stimulators have more intense or more nuanced air-pulse technology and include other features like vibration. But still, at its price point its air-pulse stimulation is plenty strong enough to make you happy you packed it.
mimi's two cents
At this point, I've tried at least a half-dozen or more air-pulse style clitoral stimulators. Eli keeps bringing them home and I, being the only one of us with a clit, have to be the tester. Poor me, right? HA. Every one of them could make me cum pretty quickly but some definitely felt better than others. The Satisfyer Pro 3+ is currently at the top of my list for all-around pleasure but I'm still a big fan of the Womanizer Pro40 (my first). The Satisfyer Traveler is not at the top of the list for total sensation but it is more than adequate so keep in mind that I may be becoming a bit of a Clitoral Stimulator Snob. Having said that, it is really nice to have something you can pack in with your make-up bag that doesn't look out of place and has zero chances of turning on accidentally.
The Satisfyer Traveler is also a good size, small but not too small to hold comfortably. It's operation is easy with simply UP and DOWN buttons to increase or decrease the air-pulse intensity. I found that the first few levels of intensity were so low that I barely noticed them and that my happy place was somewhere around level 6 or 7 near the end. As with all of these air-pulse devices I have found that level 11 is way too aggressive for my sensitive clit even if I'm nearing orgasm. That means that, for me, although the Traveler isn't as powerful as many others, it is still more than powerful enough.
- Recommendation: The Satisfyer Travel is the best clitoral stimulator for discreet travel use. If this is your need, you will be happy with the purchase. If you're looking for the best all-around clitoral stimulator, there are better options.
- As Advertised: Yes, It's all in the name.
- Key Attributes: Discreet travel case. 11 intensity levels. Waterproof. 15 year warranty.
- Comparable Products: Satisfyer and Womanizer are the two top manufactures of this category. They both have many options.
- Value: Good value. Currently priced in the $40 range.
- Pros: Discreet Travel Case Design.
- Cons: Not as powerful as other air-pulse clitoral stimulators.
- Novelty or Mainstay: Travel Novelty… Keep it in your make-up bag and make sure to tuck the charging cord in there as well..
Note: This article may include affiliate links. These links provide SexLoveCoffee.com with a small commission if a purchase is made on the linked website. This helps us to “keep the lights on” here at SexLoveCoffee, but it in no way impacts the substance of our review. All reviews are open and honest as is the nature and purpose of SexLoveCoffee.com.